As always, our highest priority is to help ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers, and suppliers while meeting our service commitments. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Constant monitoring of our workspace to address potential sources of disruption.
- Compliance with applicable government regulations related to the containment of Coronavirus.
- Careful guidance and information being provided to our staff regarding the best ways to prevent the spread of infection, based on guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Ability to track your deliveries worldwide on UPS.com and/or USPS.com.
Our employees are the most valuable resource we have, so we are doing everything we can to make sure they are safe and healthy on the job during this unprecedented time. Here are some of the measures we are taking:
- Enhanced cleaning in our facilities, especially shared equipment
- Encouraging employees to follow CDC guidelines for hygiene and social distancing
- Frequent refilling of automatic hand sanitizing stations
We thank you and hope that we all remain safe and healthy throughout this situation.