Use coupon code HB10 for a 10% DISCOUNT on the sub-total of your online order OR you can use coupon code FS35 to get FREE SHIPPING on online orders of $35.00 and over! This offer is valid for Health & Beauty items only that are sold in singles and not as bundles or bulk. These codes cannot be used together or in conjunction with any other coupon codes.
Irritation, redness and intense itching as well as weak and compromised nails associated with Eczema.
How It Works:
- Bisabolol (essential oil from chamomile) and Ginger Extract work together like a histamine blocker to stop itching
- Active Amino Acid Complex works with the skin’s own Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF) to support healthy skin and nails
What’s the Good Stuff?
• Bisabolol • Ginger Extract
• Omegas 3 & 6 • Vitamins A-B- C- E
What’s the Good Stuff Do?
- Bisabolol is an extract from the chamomile plant that has soothing benefits and is known for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
- It softens and soothes inflamed skin by reducing itching and inflammation.
- Ginger possesses numerous therapeutic properties, such as powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- It also works to help improve skin structure and repair damaged skin.
Amino Acid Complex
- Amino Acids are the building blocks of the skin and nails.
- Their benefits include moisturizing, strengthening cell structure and repairing surface damage.
- Vitamin A “The Renewer”- helps promote growth by boosting collagen production and renewing cells.
- Vitamin B “The Conditioner”- works to moisturize and strengthen the protective barrier.
- Vitamin C “The Protective Corrector”- improves firmness and provides UV protection.
- Vitamin E “The Strengthener”- acts as a protective, moisturizing and strengthening element.
How Do You Use It?
Massage into affected area at least twice daily for best results.
Nutra Nail "Healing" Moisturizing Eczema Therapy (Pack of 1)
- Brand: Nutra Nail
- Product Code: 13002-1PK
- Reward Points: 8
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Price in reward points: 795